Today gives us a double dosage of new Upper Deck products, with two historically popular brands launching new releases. 2013 Upper Deck SPx Football, and 2012/13 Upper Deck SP Authentic Hockey are now available. Let’s take a look at some of the product features for each release, and what you can expect when you break into a box.
2013 Upper Deck SPx Football Box Breakdown:
- 10 Packs Per Box, 5 Cards Per Pack
- 3 Autographs Per Box (Includes at lease 1 SPx Rookie Auto Jersey Cards with a jumbo jersey swatch)
- 1 Single, Dual, Triple, or Patch Memorabilia Card
- 3 SPx Finite Rookies or Legends
- 3 1996 or 1997 SPx Retro Hologram Inserts
The product boasts some huge memorabilia card patches, a chance at autographed patch cards and multi-signed parallels, and SPx Shadow Box Cards (including duals). For complete details on Rookie Auto Jersey Tiers and Rookie Auto Patch Parallel Tiers, check out our 2013 Upper Deck SPx Football Product Page.
2012/13 Upper Deck SP Authentic Hockey Box Breakdown:
- 24 Packs Per Box, 5 Cards Per Pack
- 3 Autographs in Every Box
- 1 Signed Future Watch Rookie Card Per Box
- Find SPx Bonus Packs Inserted 1 in Every 3 Boxes
SP Authentic Hockey also has a couple of new features including Authentic Moments and Team Canada Authentic Moments featuring stellar signature variations and multi-player versions. The historically popular Sign of the Times autograph set also goes from single autographs all the way through extremely limited eight player sign of the times autographs. For complete details on all of the autographs, subsets, and patches check out our 2012/13 Upper Deck SP Authentic Hockey product page.
To check out all of Upper Deck products, visit our sports cards section.