We don't have this item available for sale at the moment.
Key Rookies: Zach Britton, Brandon Belt, Freddie Freeman, Michael Pineda, Mark Trumbo, J.P. Arencibia, Jordan Walden, Alexi Ogando, Chris Sale, Mike Minor, Hank Conger, Domonic Brown, Aroldis Chapman, Jeremy Hellickson, Craig Kimbrel, Tsuyoshi Nishioka, Brett Wallace, Cory Luebke, Brad Eamus.
- New! Sepia Autographed Rookie Parallel Cards
- NEW! Vintage Chrome Insert Cards Highlighting the 1996 Topps Chrome Design
- Retail Exclusive Purple Refractor Parallel Cards
- Xfractor Refractor Parallel Cards
- Rookies Autographs: 20 Rookies pen their names directly on base card variations.
Available in Refractor Parallel Versions as follows:
Gold: Numbered* to 50 NEW!
Sepia: Numbered* to 99
Blue: Numbered* to 199
Refractor: Numbered* to 499 220 card set in the base series.
- Veterans: The top 170 MLB pros from 2011 Topps Baseball Series 1 and 2
- Rookies: 50 newcomers to "the show"
All Base cards available in Refractor Parallel Versions
Purple: Numbered* to 899 Retail Exclusive!
Refractor: 1:3 packs
Xfractor: 1:3 packs Retail Exclusive!
- Topps Chrome Inserts:
2011 Topps Heritage: A continuation of the Chrome parallel cards that appeared in 2011 Heritage Baseball featuring the Topps 1962 card design. Cards will be numbered starting at 101 and sequentially numbered* to 1962.
Vintage Chrome: The game's biggest stars shine on the 1996 Topps Chrome design.
8 packs per box, 4 cards per pack