We don't have this item available for sale at the moment.
15 cards per pack
* One (1) Seasonal Signature in every box, on average!
* Twenty Four (24) Gold Parallels per box, on average!
* Collect the complete 4,980 card set which includes 166 cards for each of MLB's 30 teams!
From Opening Day, Jon Lester's no-hitter, Ken Griffey's historic 600th homerun, to the last game of the season, Documentary baseball chronicles the entire 2008 Major League Baseball season with one card for every game. The most extraordinary set ever to be completed, this 4,980-card base set is the only one of its kind and unites the rare and unique opportunity to collect a full base set as well as complete sets for each individual team.
* Base Set- 4,980 Cards
Inserts and Parallel Cards
* Regular Card Gold Parallel
* All-Star Game Insert (1:4)
Autograph Cards (1 per box, on average)
* Seasonal Signatures