Reed Kasaoka is the head buyer of the Sports Division at Dave & Adam's. His primary responsibility is traveling all over the country, buying private collections out of people’s closets, bedrooms, attics, basements, garages, and storage units, as well as complete inventories of show dealers, shop owners, autograph dealers, and distributors. Reed comes up with some amazing finds – rarely seen unopened boxes, quality graded cards, certified autographed memorabilia, and much more.
We have tagged all of his acquisitions as a Reed Buy so you’ll know where to look first for all of his deals. Almost every item is “one-of-a-kind” – so when you see something interesting, don’t hesitate, because there are likely many other collectors who are thinking the exact same thing!
Each box of Bowman Draft is packed with rookies and memorabilia. Look for one autograph card, one relic card and numerous rookie cards per box. Key rookies include: Chris Duhon, Ben Gordon, Al Jefferson, Dwight Howard, Josh Smith, Andre Iguodala, Emeka Okafor, Andris Biedrins, and more!
24 packs per box, 7 cards per pack
Bowman: 4 per pack
- NBA Stars: 110 of the game's elite players
- NBA Rookies: 36 2004 NBA Draft future stars
- NBA Rookie Autograph Cards: Autographed by 10 newcomers
Bowman Chrome: 2 per pack
- NBA Stars: 110 players
- NBA Rookies: 36 rookies from the 2004 NBA Draft
- NBA Rookie Autograph Cards: Autographed Chromes of the 10 Top Draft Picks
- Bowman Gold: 1 per pack! Cards of all 156 players from the base set feature gold borders, including the 10 rookie autograph cards on the non-autographed cards.
- Refractor: 156 NBA stars dazzle on Chrome Refractors. Sequentially numbered to 300. The 10 Rookies signed 50 cards!
- X-Fractor: 156 team players are featured on Chrome X-fractor technology. Sequentially numbered to 150. The 10 Rookies signed 25 cards!
- Gold Refractor: Hobby Exclusive! Flashy Gold Chrome Refractor technology allows these 156 pros to stand out even more. Sequentially numbered to 50. The 10 Rookies signed 5 cards!
- Instant Impact: Unforgettable players that took the league by storm their rookie seasons are featured with their game-worn relic pieces. Look for Shaquille O'Neal, Tim Duncan, Allen Iverson, and Carmelo Anthony!
- Twice as Nice: Second time's a charm! Second-round draft picks such as Gilbert Arenas, Carlos Boozer, Rashard Lewis, Michael Redd and Cuttino Mobley prove themselves on the floor and appear with their game-worn jerseys.
- Rookie Registration: Relive the excitement and anticipation of the 2004 NBA Draft. Top picks are featured with pieces of their jerseys worn at the 2004 NBA Rookie photo shoot.
- Cityscape: Hobby Exclusive! Hometown heroes! A rising star and proven veteran, both from the same town, stand side-by-side on a dual relic card.
- Signs of the Future: Prospects and Rookies show their penmanship on these cards.
- Remembering Rookies: Remember when? Former rookies like Richard Hamilton, Carmelo Anthony and Jason Kidd appear on throwback Bowman Baseball designs from the year they were drafted.
- Bowman Scouting Report: Big Deals! Get stats and player summaries of some of the top Rookies such as Shaun Livingston, Emeka Okafor and Sebastian Telfair.
Autographed Cards: 1 per box
Box Loader: 1 per box