Look for One Autograph or Relic Card Per Box!
Continue collecting and complete your Heritage set in the fan-favorite 1967 design, with 2016 Topps Heritage High Number Baseball, showcasing rookie call-ups and veteran transactions in this highly-desirable set!
Key Rookie Cards: Kenta Maeda, Julio Urias, Nomar Mazara, Max Kepler, Jameson Taillon, Trevor Story, Lucas Giolito, Albert Almora, A.J. Reed, Michael Fulmer, Hyun Soo Kim, Edwin Diaz, Joey Rickard, Blake Snell, Jose Berrios.
BASE CARDS: Picking up where 2016 Heritage left off and numbered 501-725, collect the rookie call-ups and veteran transactions that are essential for a complete set.
The last 25 cards are short-printed and inserted 1:3 packs.
BASE CARD VARIATIONS:
Action Image Variations: Featuring 15 star players in action on the field. HOBBY ONLY!
Team Name Color Variations: Look for 25 cards where team names will have different colors. HOBBY ONLY!
Base cards will have the following parallels:
- Red Backs - Base card backs are featured in red.
- Gum Damage Backs - Backs that mimic the stain and smell from a piece of gum. HOBBY ONLY!
- Flip Stock - Cards are printed with the stock flipped so that the fronts feel like backs, and backs feel like fronts. HOBBY ONLY!
- Mini Base - 50 cards. Numbered to 100.
CHROME BASE VARIATION: 50 cards will be printed on chrome technology with white borders and sequentially numbered to 999.
Chrome cards will have the following parallels:
- Chrome Refractor - Numbered to 567.
- Black Bordered Chrome - Numbered to 67.
- Gold Bordered Chrome - Numbered to 5. HOBBY ONLY!
- Hot Box Refractor - Found only in Hot Boxes.
ROOKIE PERFORMERS: Showcasing top rookies from 2016.
NOW AND THEN: Highlights from the 2016 season and connections to 1967.
AWARD WINNERS: Celebrating the major award winners of 2015.
COMBO CARDS: Featuring two or more players who are standouts for their team.
ALL AUTOGRAPHS ARE SIGNED ON-CARD
REAL ONE AUTOGRAPHS: Retired and active players.
- Real One Special Edition: Signed in red and hand-numbered to 67.
REAL ONE DUAL AUTOGRAPHS: Hand-numbered to 25. HOBBY ONLY!
1967 BASEBALL CUT SIGNATURES: Featuring both baseball and non-baseball luminaries. Numbered 1/1.
1967 CELEBRITY CUT SIGNATURES: Musicians and celebrities who were popular in 1967. Numbered 1/1.
AUTOGRAPH RELIC CARDS:
ALL AUTOGRAPHS ARE SIGNED ON-CARD
Clubhouse Collection Autograph Relics: Hand-numbered to 25.
Clubhouse Collection Dual Autograph Relics: Two players alongside their respective autographs and game-used relics. Hand-numbered to 10. HOBBY ONLY!
Clubhouse Collection Relics: Single uniform and bat relics of active stars.
- Clubhouse Collection Relics Gold Parallel - Numbered to 99.
Clubhouse Collection Dual Relics: An active and retired player from the same franchise alongside their respective game-worn relics. Hand-numbered to 65.
Clubhouse Collection TRIPLE Relics: Three active and retired players from the same franchise alongside their game-worn relics. Hand-numbered to 25.
Clubhouse Collection QUAD Relics: Four active and retired players from the same franchise alongside their game-worn relics. Hand-numbered to 10.
1967 AD PANELS - 3-card strips with an advertisement on the back. HOBBY ONLY!
1967 Topps Originals - Original 1967 Topps cards foil-stamped. HOBBY ONLY!
1967 TOPPS PUNCHBOARDS (10) - More of the popular box loaders styled after the 1967 Topps Baseball Punchboards game. HOBBY ONLY!
- Insert - Limited to 50.
- Jumbo Patch Relics - Numbered to 25.
- Autographs - Numbered to 10.
- Jumbo Patch Relic Autographs - Numbered to 10.
12 Boxes Per Case, 24 Packs Per Box, 9 Cards Per Pack