2012 Historic Autograph East Coast Champions Edition Baseball Hobby 6-Box Case
Each box contains (1) Cut Signature Card!
For the first time, Historic Autographs is instituting a BUYBACK program, wherein special BUYBACK cards will be inserted with select autographs detailing how to sell the card back to Historic Autographs (if the customer so desires) - thus setting a baseline for "values" on the open market (most BUYBACK cards will include rarities and notable Hall of Famers so that the person opening the box can benefit from pulling players such as Pat Malone, Everett Scott, Marv Gudat, Jack Quinn, Sam Agnew and Sam Zoldak as well as Babe Ruth, Jimmie Foxx, Roger Maris and others).
Look for the top 20 players from these Championship teams (with the noted exception of the 1918 Boston Red Sox which has the starting 8 and utility man by ABs, the top 4 pitchers by IP and manager Ed Barrow; Babe Ruth is included twice in this set as both a pitcher and hitter).
Each championship team set is registered on the PSA/DNA Set Registry so teams can be collected and cataloged individually.
All cards are numbered to 25 or less each two having at least (2) complete sets available.
There are no 1-of-1 cards so all players will be found multiple times within the specific series, so players on multiple championship teams are included multiple times within each series such as Mickey Cochrane, Carl Yastrzemski and Steve Carlton
All cards will be authenticated, numerically graded and encapsulated by PSA/DNA surrounded by a unique Historic Autographs artwork design!
The Championship Series contains (18) different heralded teams that won either the World Series or their league championship. Each team includesthe top (13) top position players (using At Bats), the top (6) pitchers (using Innings Pitched) and the manager at the end of the season. The exception is the 1918 Boston Red Sox which includes the top (10) hitters by At Bats, the top (4) pitchers by Innings Pitched and manager Ed Barrow.
- 1918 Boston (key players include Babe Ruth, Everett Scott & Dave Shean)
- 1946 Boston (key players include Ted Williams, Rudy York & Joe Cronin)
- 1948 Boston (key players include Warren Spahn, Bill Salkeld & Billy Southworth)
- 1967 Boston (key players include Carl Yastrzemski, Tony Conigliaro & Elston Howard)
- 1975 Boston (key players include Carl Yastrzemski, Carlton Fisk & Jim Rice)
- 2004 Boston (key players include Pedro Martinez, Manny Ramirez & David Ortiz)
- 1929 Philadelphia (key players include Jimmie Foxx, Mickey Cochrane & Al Simmons)
- 1950 Philadelphia (key players include Richie Ashburn, Ed Waitkus & Willie Jones)
- 1980 Philadelphia (key players include Mike Schmidt, Pete Rose & Tug McGraw)
- 2008 Philadelphia (key players include Ryan Howard, Chase Utley & Cole Hamels)