* Average of 6 autographs per box!
* Write Stuff autographed card version #'d to only 25
* Over half the autographs are rarer "premium" levels
* Gold Saturday Colors Autographed Inserts #'d to only 100
* Authenticity Guranteed via Patented Process
* Gold Autographed Cards #'d to 250
* Look for Make-Ready Insert Cards #'d to only 50
* No redemptions - All autographs are inserted into packs!
* One Insert Card Per Pack
* Printer's Plate 1/1 cards from both High Series and Low Series randomly inserted
HIT BASE CARDS: The second 50 cards of a 100-card set are featured in the high series.
Additionally, there will be gold autographed cards of each player, numbered to 250 plus un-numbered silver & base versions.
SATURDAY COLORS INSERT: Each Saturday Colors insert will have an autographed card version numbered to 100.
WRITE STUFF INSERT: Each Write Stuff insert will have an autographed card version numbered to 25.
Those players who aren't featured in SAGE HIT 2008 High Series Football, are slated to appear in the SAGE HIT 2008 Low Series Football release.
SAGE anticipates that the combined number of player cards in the two issues will total 100. SAGE HIT 2008 Football high series will feature 50 players (numbered 51-100)
Future NFL Stars in this product include Devin Thomas, Beau Bell, Owen Schmitt, Paul Raymond, Jordy Nelson, Ray Rice, Darrell Strong, Felix Jones, Kevin Smith, Justin Forsett, Antoine Cason, Ryan Clady, Mike Hart, Kenny Phillips, Jonathan Stewart, Fred Davis, Malcolm Kelly, Matt Flynn, Allen Patrick, Brent Miller, Andre Caldwell, Josh Johnson, Erik Ainge, Tom Zbikowski, Dan Connor, Leodis McKelvin, Sedrick Ellis, Rashard Mendenhall, Mike Jenkins, Dustin Keller, Donnie Avery, DeSean Jackson, and Darren McFadden!
Find an average of (6) Autograph Cards per box on average!! Look for the first cards of the 2008 NFL Draft Picks!!
-Silver foil 1:3
-Saturday Colors 1:5
-Gold Foil 1:10
-Make-Ready 1:30 (#'d to 50)
-1/1 Printer's Plate 1:1,440
-Autographed Card 1:5
-Base Autograph Card 1:10
-Silver Autograph Card 1:18
-Gold Autograph Card 1:28 (#'d to 250)
-Saturday Colors Autograph 1:288 (#'d to 100)
-Write Stuff Autograph 1:1,152 (#'d to 25)