ONE AUTOGRAPH & ONE SHORT PRINT ROOKIE PER HOBBY BOX!
* HOT THREADS - RACE-USED FIRESUITS
* HOT THREADS PATCHES
* HOT THREADS SIGNATURE SERIES
* PRESS PASS SIGNINGS AUTOGRAPH CARDS
* SIX LEVELS OF EXCITING INSERTS
* PREMIUM 24-POINT STOCK
* 90-CARD BASE SET: FOUR LEVELS OF COLLECTIBLE BASE CARDS
HALF CASE INSERT SUMMARY
* PRESS PASS SIGNINGS: 10 per half case
* HOT THREADS CARDS: 5 per half case
* HOT THREADS SIGNATURE SERIES, FOUR WIDE, HOT THREADS PATCH EDITION: combined odds 1 per half case
* SHORT-PRINT ROOKIE CARDS: 10 per half case
* AUTOGRAPHS 1:20 hobby
* RACE-USED MEMORABILIA 1:40 hobby
* HOT THREADS - The ultimate collection of memorabilia starts with race-used firesuit cards from the top stars in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series including Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Tony Stewart and the 2007 NNC Champion Jimmie Johnson. Also look for Hobby only gold version #'d 1 of 1. Also look for HOT THREADS PATCH cards! Limited edition, driver specific, sponsor-specifi c patch swatches---no two alike! Sequential numbering based on patch size; approx. 10-20 cards per patch.
* HOT THREADS SIGNATURE SERIES - A special version of the race-used Hot Threads cards with authentic autographs of NASCAR's best; cards numbered to the drivers' door number. (Hobby only)
* Four Tier Base Set- The 90-card base set contains FOUR exciting levels for the ultimate in collectibility;
\tCONTENDERS, MACHINES, SPEEDWEEKS, EYES ON THE PRIZE, MEDIA DAY (#1-72) - The first level of base cards feature new photography of NASCAR's elite on this silver and gold foil stamped card.
\tFLASHBACK (#73-81) - A unique sepia-tone foil-etched card makes up the second tier of base (1:3)
\tOPENING DAY (#82-86) - The third tier of cards includes NASCAR's finest with the tools of America's pastime, a baseball bat or glove (1:10)
\tROOKIE DEBUT (#87-90) - upscale pattern foil cards with gold stamping feature the members of the 2008 NNC rookie class and include the offi cial Cup Rookie Card (CRC) logo...1:20
* Look for Hobby-Only Red Foil parallel seq. #'d.
* GOING GLOBAL - The top drivers in the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup from the USA to all corners of the globe are featured in this silver foil board, gold foil etched card set...1:9 Limited Edition Hobby-Only Going Global Elite Edition parallel sequentially numbered to 250.
* CLEAN AIR - NASCAR's fastest cars are featured in this unique embossed holofoil insert where you can "see the draft effect"...1:5
* DAYTONA 500 WINNER CARD - special foil card featuring the winner of the 2008 Daytona 500, driver of the Penske Racing #12 Alltel Dodge, Ryan Newman...1:60
* PRESS PASS SIGNINGS - This exclusive year-long certifi ed autograph program is found only in 2008 Press Pass Premium, Stealth, Traks, and VIP with un-numbered metallic bronze versions & silver card versions seq. # to 100. Hobby only metallic gold card version seq. #'d to 50 includes dozens of NASCAR personalities
\tNEW FOR 2008--Blue metallic Legends Champions #'d to 100-Hobby Only.
1 Hot Threads Signature Series, Four Wide or Patch Card per 1/2 case!
Press Pass' April NASCAR release, Press Pass Premium, will bring all of the excitement of NASCAR to collectors: roaring engines, four-wide racing, and...the crack of a bat? This spring, Press Pass is combining the heart-pounding excitement of NASCAR with America's pastime in an exciting baseball-themed promotion.
For the first time ever, Press Pass will be offering redemptions for team-signed official major league baseballs from NASCAR's top drivers and teams including Hendrick Motorsports, Joe Gibbs Racing, Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sebates, and Roush Fenway Racing. "I would venture to say that there aren't too many NASCAR fans, or baseball fans for that matter, that have a baseball signed by Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jimmie Johnson," said Tom Farrell, Director of Marketing for Press Pass. "What we're offering is a truly unique collectible that any collector would love to add to their collection."
In addition to team-signed baseballs, Press Pass Premium also includes a baseball-themed subset featuring NASCAR's top drivers enjoying America's pastime. "When we had our annual photo shoot in Daytona this year, we handed the drivers a glove or a bat, and their eyes lit up. It was a natural fit, and I think they enjoyed being ball players for a few minutes" Farrell said. Premium's "Opening Day" subset will feature photos of NASCAR's All-Stars in baseball motive donning bats and gloves.