Each box will contain (5) Autographs (2) autographed RC's and (3) other autographs including at least 1 dual, triple, or quad. SP Prospects is loaded with 250 2004 Draft picks plus 150 of the top draftees feature autographs numbered to 400! All cards are on brilliant rainbow foil board card stock.
Key Rookies: Homer Bailey, Scott Kazmir, Chris Shelton, Huston Street, Shingo Takatsu, Jesse Crain, Yadier Molina, Andy Swarzak, Joey Gathright, Trevor Plouffe, Scott Proctor, Ben Zobrist, Thomas Diamond, Jeff Fiorentino, Jason Bartlett, Matt Bush, Philip Hughes, Reid Brignac, Wade Davis, Jeremy Sowers, Dustin Pedroia, Kurt Suzuki, Matt Tuiasosopo.
Autograph cards combine to insert 5 per box on average!
* Autographed RC's (Draft Picks - tier 1 and 2) - Numbered to 400 (average 2 per box)
* Autographed Rookie Insert (Draft Picks - Tier 3 and 4) - Numbered to 400
* Gold parallel Autograph Rookies (tiers 1, 2, 3, &4) - Numbered to 10
* Platinum parallel Autograph Rookies (tiers 1, 2, 3, &4) - Numbered 1-of-1
Dual, Triple and Quad autographs fall 1 per box on average
* Draft Duos- Numbered to 175
* Link to the Future (Draft pick /MLB Star) - Numbered to 100
* Link to the Past Duals (Draft pick /Retired MLB Star) - Numbered to 50
* Link to the Past Triple (2 Draft picks/ MLB Star) - Numbered to 50
* Draft Generations (Draft pick/ MLB Star/Retired Star) - Numbered to 25
* Draft Class Quad (MLB Star & Retired Star) - Numbered to 10
* 90-Regular Cards (Veterans)
* 50-Regular Cards (Rookies) - 1:1
* 100-Regular Cards (Draftees tier3 &4) - 2:1
* 150-Autographed RC's (Draftees tier's 1 &2) - Numbered to 400
* 350 RC's - 150 will be Autographed
* RC's of the Best Draft Picks Taken in the 2004 MLB Draft
* All Cards are on Brilliant Rainbow Foil Board Card Stock
Each Hobby Box will Feature:
* 5 Autographs (2 Autographed RC's & 3 Others Including a Dual, Triple or Quad)
* At Retail Level, Autographs will Fall at a Combined Rate of Better than 1:11 Packs