* 1 Reusable storage box
* 10 Card dividers to be used with your storage box
* 1 War of the Ancients playmat
* 1 War of the Ancients deck box
* 6 War of the Ancients booster packs
* 1 War of the Ancients pocket guide
* 5 Random foil heroes War of the Ancients
* 1 Common Loot card: Eye of the Legion
Play with legendary heroes from World of Warcraft lore, such as Broxigar the Red, Malfurion Stormrage, and Queen Azshara. These all-new heroes have two powers instead of one.
World at war! Even though Monsters are still around, the conflict between the Horde and the Alliance takes center stage in the Timewalkers block, focusing on the Humans, Night Elves, Orcs, and Tauren.
The sneaky Night Elves stalk the shadows, dropping huge allies far earlier than should be possible with their Quickness power.
Humans try to win by overwhelming the opponent with sheer numbers. Allies with The Human Spirit keyword gain powers from proximity to their kin.
The Orcs' singleminded lust for war, manifested in their Blood Fury power, allows many of their allies to grow stronger . . . but only if you've been giving your opponent a healthy dose of pain!
Tauren use their Tribe power to share their unique skills with others of their ilk.