24 packs per box, 5 cards per pack
90-card base set: 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, "Blue Suede" art cards, Wertheimer Collection
ELVIS LIVES-BASE CARD
- "Elvis Lives" sums up the increasing popularity of Elvis throughout the world today. Elvis lives in the hearts and minds of millions of fans who listen to his music, watch his movies and continue to purchase products with his name and image. Elvis continues to be the most recognized name in entertainment and the top-seller of number one records, movies and memorabilia today. This comprehensive 90-card set follows Elvis through the decades and also includes unique art cards and black & white photography from Alfred Wertheimer.
- Wertheimer Collection Artist Proof Autograph Cards - In the spring of 1956, New York City photographer Alfred Wertheimer was asked if he would accept a one-day freelance assignment to take publicity photos of a young, up-and-coming singer named Elvis Presley. Any notion that this was just a routine photo shoot was quickly dispelled when Wertheimer witnessed the extraordinary effect Elvis had on his fans. Look for hand-signed artist proofs versions of the Wertheimer Collection base card cards randomly inserted. (Sequentially #'d to 200)
- Blue Suede Collection Artist Proof Autograph cards - Joe Petruccio has combined his drawing and painting skills to create a most fascinating and compelling style all his own constantly adding to his "Blue Suede Collection", his ever growing series of paintings and drawings of Elvis Presley. Look for hand-signed artist proofs versions randomly inserted. (Sequentially #'d to 200)
- Elvis Fashions - All Foil Insert - Keep a sharp eye out for these all foil insert cards capturing The King in various stylish outfits--12 cards in all. (1:6 packs)
- Elvis Worn Shirt & Scarves - The ultimate collection of memorabilia starts here with authentic Elvis-worn shirt cards as well as cards containing swatches from scarves he wore in concert. (1:700 packs)