Hit Parade is going to make it rain with its newest Graded Note Edition! This new 50-box run contains one graded paper bill from PMG or PCGS the two industry leaders in paper currency grading. You will find multiple different denominations in Series include $1.00, $2.00, $5.00, $10.00, $20.00, $50.00 & even $100.00 NOTES! These federal reserve notes and star notes range in a variety of years 1928-2013, with these very special notes inserted:
- 1906 $20 Gold Certificate PMG 20 Very Fine - Est. Value $350
- 1907 $10 Gold Certificate PMG 20 Very Fine - Est. Value $275
- 1773 2 Shillings, 6 Pence Pennsylvania Colonial Note PMG 35 Choice Very Fine - Est. Value $225
- 1950 $100 Federal Reserve Note Minneapolis PMG 55 About Uncirculated - Est. Value $175
- 1934 $100 Federal Reserve Note Minneapolis PMG 40 Extreamely Fine EPQ - Est. Value $175
- 1840's $20 Louisiana, New Orleans PMG 55 About Uncirculated - Est. Value $150
- 1850's-60's South Carolina, Charleston PMG 12 Fine & 10 Very Good (2 Note Set) - Est. Value $150
- 1856 $2 Rhode Island, Tiverton PMG 15 Choice Fine (Hole Cancelled) - Est. Value $150
Also Look for BONUS $50 Federal Reserve Notes PMG 67 & 65 EPQ NOTES!!!
You will also find Star Note & Federal Reserve Notes in multiple different denominations and from different cities including: Kansas City, Dallas, New York, Cleveland, Chicago, San Francisco & MORE! Also look for more unique bills and years in this Series including: 1969, 1934, 1981, 1935 Silver Certificates, 1985, 1963 Red Seal, 1976, 1977 & MORE!
*Due to the currency market estimated values may fluctuate
*Every note is graded by PMG or PCGS
Welcome to Hit Parade - A 2020 Industry Summit Award Winner! This award is a tribute to our customers who push us to bring high quality, high demand products to the marketplace on a consistent basis, NOBODY HAS MORE HITS!!