We don't have this item available for sale at the moment. Please enter your information to be notified of updates about this product.
18 Packs Per Box, 8 Cards Per Pack
Look for (2) Autograph Cards per box on average - Plus a chance to hit a MYSTERY CUT AUTOGRAPH!
Each pack contains (6) Short Prints - Over 100 SP's, inserts, and parallels in EVERY BOX
Yields the chance to find this year's hottest prospect in Stephen Strasburg!!!!
Check out Sports Illustrated's article on the San Diego State phenom pitcher featured on the 2008 USA National Team cards!!
Key Rookies: Joey Votto, Clay Buchholz, Daric Barton, Chin-Lung Hu, Max Scherzer, J.R. Towles, Nick Adenhart, Wladimir Balentien, Jeff Clement, Jay Bruce, Clayton Kershaw, Jed Lowrie, Evan Longoria, Johnny Cueto, Kosuke Fukudome, Greg Smith, Denard Span.
Featuring Classic Upper Deck designs from products such as 1993 SP, 2004 Legends Timeless Teams, and 1995 SP Top Prospects!
Find randomly inserted Yankee Stadium Memorabilia Cards, Signs of History Autograph Cards, and Timeline Cut Signature Cards!
18 packs per box, 8 cards per pack
Base Set and Subsets
* Base Set
* Rookie card subset (50 cards) (1:1 pack)
* 1992 UD Minor League regular subset (30 cards) (1:1 pack)
* 1995 SP Top Prospects
regular subset (50 cards) (1:1 pack)
* 2004 UD Timeless Team subset (100 cards) (1:1 pack)
* 1993 SP Rookie Card subset (25 cards) (1:3 packs)
* 1995 SP Rookie Card subset (25 cards) (1:6 packs)
Inserts and Parallel Cards
* Base Card Gold Parallel (50 cards) (1:6 packs)
Rookie Gold Parallel (50 cards) (1:12 packs)
* 1994 UD All-Time Heroes 20th Anniversary Parallel
* 2004 UD Timeless Gold Parallel (#ed to 25)
Autograph Cards (2 per box, on average)
* 1994 UD All-Time Heroes Autograph Parallel (#ed up to 99)
* 1995 SP Top Prospects Autograph Parallel (#'ed to 95)
* 2004 UD Timeless Autograph Parallel
* 1993 SP Rookie Autograph Parallel (#'ed to 93)
* 1995 SP Rookie Autograph Parallel (#'ed to 95)
* 18U USA Baseball Signatures
* Timeline Cut Signatures (#ed up to 99) Redemption comes 1 per case on average