Reed Kasaoka is the head buyer of the Sports Division at Dave & Adam's. His primary responsibility is traveling all over the country, buying private collections out of people’s closets, bedrooms, attics, basements, garages, and storage units, as well as complete inventories of show dealers, shop owners, autograph dealers, and distributors. Reed comes up with some amazing finds – rarely seen unopened boxes, quality graded cards, certified autographed memorabilia, and much more.
We have tagged all of his acquisitions as a Reed Buy so you’ll know where to look first for all of his deals. Almost every item is “one-of-a-kind” – so when you see something interesting, don’t hesitate, because there are likely many other collectors who are thinking the exact same thing!
Find Autograph Cards of Dominic Brown and Jesus Montero!!
**Only 700 cases made of this first time product!!**
The last chance in 2008 to find rookie cards of these top players.
24 packs per box, 5 cards per pack
Playoff Contenders will feature rookie cards and the FIRST certified autographs of newly signed Chicago White Sox prospect Dayan Viciedo, just signed in late November!
- Also Featuring Rookie Tickets of: Buster Posey, Gordon Beckham, Rick Porcello, Neftali Feliz, OJ Mayo, Michael Beasley and Derrick Rose!
- 2008 1st Round Picks: Allan Dykstra, Andrew Cashner, Anthony Hewitt, Carlos Gutierrez, Christian Friedrich, Daniel Schlereth, Ike Davis, Ryan Perry
- Top Prospects: Angel Morales, Derek Holland, Pedro Baez, Mike Jones, Pat Venditte, Greg Halman, Logan Morrison, Michel Inoa, Mike Stanton, Mike Montgomery, Rafael Rodriguez, Wilmer Flores, Yamaico Navarro
- Round numbers Combo Signatures: Buster Posey/Gordon Beckham, Daniel Schlereth/Ryan Perry, Allan Dykstra/Anthony Hewitt
- Legendary Rookie Autographs: Cal Ripken, Mike Schmidt, Pete Rose, Robin Yount, Willie Mays
* Rookie Tickets (130) This 2008 Playoff Contenders Baseball base set captures the game's top prospects on 130 Rookie Ticket silver-foil cards. There are also autographed parallels.
* Playoff Tickets (130) This tremendous parallel to Season Tickets contains some of baseball's top prospects and is accented in holographic silver foil and numbered to 199.
* Championship Rookie Tickets (130) An autograph spotlights this out-of-this-world parallel to Rookie Tickets with an autograph sticker numbered to 1.
* Round numbers (5) Top rookies selected in the same round of the 2008 Major League Baseball Draft are featured with gold foil on metallized film numbered to 1,500.
* Round numbers Gold (5) Parallel numbered to 250.
* Round numbers Black (5) Parallel numbered to 100.
* Round numbers Black Autos (5) Parallel numbered to 25 or less.
* Draft Class (5) The recent draft classes of several big league clubs are featured withgold foil on metallized film numbered to 1,500.
* Draft Class Gold (5) Parallel numbered to 250.
* Draft Class Black (5) Parallel numbered to 100.
* Draft Class Black Autos (5) Parallel numbered to 25 or less.
* Rookie Roll Call (5) This unique insert includes five of the top prospects in the minor league ranks, sure to become future big league stars and is numbered to 1,500.
* Rookie Roll Call Gold (5) Parallel numbered to 250.
* Rookie Roll Call Black (5) Parallel numbered to 100.
* Rookie Roll Call Black Autos (5) Parallel numbered to 25 or less.
* Legendary Rookies (5) The greatest rookies in baseball history are recalled, several of which were named Rookie of the Year before going onto Hall of Fame careers, this magnificent insert in numbered to 1,500.
* Legendary Rookies Gold (5) Parallel numbered to 250.
* Legendary Rookies Black (5) Parallel numbered to 100.
*Legendary Rookies Black Autos (5) Parallel numbered to 25 or less