Every box contains one (1) graded paper bill from PMG or PCGS, the two industry leaders in paper currency grading.
Only 50 Hand Numbered Boxes Produced
Graded Note Edition - Series 6 is headlined by:
* 1922 $20 Gold Certificate PMG 15 Choice Fine - Est. Value $400
* 1922 $10 Gold Certificate PMG 25 Very Fine - Est. Value $350
* 1769 10 Shillings Pennsylvania Colonial Note PMG 8 Very Good - Est. Value $250
With other hits like:
* 1977 $100 Federal Reserve Note New York PMG 63 Choice Uncirculated - Est. Value $200
* 1974 $100 Federal Reserve Note New York Star PMG 30 Very Fine - Est. Value $200
* 1860's $1 Rhode Island, Providence The Bank of America Note PMG 64 Choice Uncirculated - Est. Value $175
* 1990 $50 Federal Reserve Note Philadelphia PMG 64 Choice Uncirculated - Est. Value $150
* 1990 $50 Federal Reserve Note New York PMG 64 Choice Uncirculated - Est. Value $150
This product is loaded with American currency history, with graded notes spanning from pre-revolutionary times through the modern era. Featuring notes in $1.00, $2.00, $5.00, $10.00, $20.00, $50.00 & even $100.00 denominations, as well as rare Silver Certificates, Red Seals, Star notes, Canceled notes, and more!
*Due to the currency market estimated values may fluctuate
*Every note is graded by PMG or PCGS
About Hit Parade
Hit Parade is the back to back winner of the Industry Summit's Repack Brand of the Year in 2022 & 2021! They have a team of 30+ full time employees that buy, build, and manufacture real sealed Sports Card, Memorabilia, Comic, Sneaker, Toy & Entertainment products that are loaded with valuable and unique hits in every series. With only 50 or 100 boxes per series, Hit Parade gives you the best chance to get monster hits! Nobody has more HITS than Hit Parade!