Traginium. Few know its full potential. The Earthers, Gongen, Mavericks, Shi and Quay find themselves in all out conflict in and around Ganymede to secure the mysterious element. New alliances are formed, new battles are joined and every faction will do whatever it takes to secure this most powerful resource.
- 18-card foil subset inserts, 1:8 packs average,
- Quickdraw - Expand weapons use with the quickdraw keyword, allowing weapons to fire multiple times per battle.
- Traginium Assets - acquiring this most precious resource will certainly give your faction a strategic advantage.
- Inverters - every faction now has their own inverter units, including a new inverting Gongen Nobot:Hannya.
- Matching ships and captains - gain immunity from attrition in battle if your Captain is aboard his or her matching ship.
- The Gongen must defend their traginium interests on Ganymede from the Quay Tahka tribe using a new Nobot: Hannya and the new Takumi Shadow Warriors.
- The Earther CGC must defend its traginium stores from an attack by the Gongen Ikazuchi "rapid response" force. James Howler and the Long Range Legions leap into action.
- The Shi House Anant attacks Maverick Hellcats assigned to defend a 'Cat traginium well on Ganymede.
- The Quay Qurim tribe attacks the Shi as they engage the Maverick Hellcats. Now the hunters become the hunted!
- And much more!
167 card set - 55 rare, 55 Uncommon, 55 common + 2 exclusive starter-only foil cards..