Hit Parade has gone back in time centuries to bring you the Hit Parade Graded Silver Dollar Ancient Edition! Along with the usual Silver Dollars and Gold coins there are 10 NGC Ancients coins from some of the most influential times in history including the Roman Empire!
Each box will contain one graded coin from NGC or PCGS, the two industry leaders in coin grading. Get a Morgan or Peace Silver Dollar (ranging in year from 1881-1925) in every box or you can get one of the Ancient or Gold Coins!
There are 10 Authentic Ancients Certified Coins in Series 1 including:
- Hannibal Crossing the Alps, Roman Republic c.211-208 BC NGC XF - Est. Value $400
- Alexander III The Great, Kingdom of Macedon AR Erachm NGC Ch VF - Est. Value $350
- Constantius II, Roman Empire AD 337-361 AE 3/4 NGC MS - Est. Value $250
- Constantinian, Roman Empire AD 330-340 AE 3/4 NGC MS - Est. Value $225
- Gordian III, Cappadocia, Caesarea AD 238-244 AR Drachm NGC Ch XF - Est. Value $225
- Lycia, Myra 2nd-1st Centuries BC AR Drachm NGC VF - Est. Value $200
- Geta, Roman Empire AD 209-211 AR Denarius NGC Ch XF - Est. Value $200
- Madonna & Child 1536 Hungary Denar NGC MS 64 - Est. Value $200
- Antoninus Pius, Roman Empire AD 138-161 AR Denarius NGC XF - Est. Value $200
- Elagabalus, Roman Empire AR Denarius 218-222 Colosseum Collection NGC XF - Est. Value $200
You will also find 5 Graded high value GOLD COINS in this series:
- 1892 $10 Gold Liberty NGC MS 61 - Est. Value $1100
- 1909 $5 D Gold Indian NGC MS 61 - Est. Value $750
- 1853 $1 Gold Liberty NGC MS 61 - Est. Value $400
- 2019 $5 1/10oz Gold Eagle PCGS MS 70 - Est. Value $300
- 2016 $5 1/10oz Gold Eagle PCGS MS 70 - Est. Value $300
*Due to the GOLD market estimated values will fluctuate
Welcome to Hit Parade - a 2020 Industry Summit Award Winner! This award is a tribute to our customers who push us to bring high quality, high demand products to the marketplace on a consistent basis, NOBODY HAS MORE HITS!!