Reed Kasaoka is the head buyer of the Sports Division at Dave & Adam's. His primary responsibility is traveling all over the country, buying private collections out of people’s closets, bedrooms, attics, basements, garages, and storage units, as well as complete inventories of show dealers, shop owners, autograph dealers, and distributors. Reed comes up with some amazing finds – rarely seen unopened boxes, quality graded cards, certified autographed memorabilia, and much more.
We have tagged all of his acquisitions as a Reed Buy so you’ll know where to look first for all of his deals. Almost every item is “one-of-a-kind” – so when you see something interesting, don’t hesitate, because there are likely many other collectors who are thinking the exact same thing!
Look to pull (3) Autographed Cards per box (on average), including (2) By The Letter Signed Patch Cards!!!
-Look For One Insert Or Short Print In Every Pack, On Average!
-Find Three (3) Autographs In Every Box Including Two (2) By The Letter Signed Patch Cards Per Box!
-Find Derek Jeter's Iconic 1993 SP Rookie Card Signed By Derek Jeter, Hand Numbered & Randomly Seeded Into Packs!
-Look For Six (6) Serial #'d Base Or Base Set Parallel Cards Per Box, On Average!
-Look For Twelve (12) Short Print Base Set Cards Including Faces Of The Game And Emerging Stars In Every Box, On Average!
-Look For One (1) Dual, Triple, Or Quad-Signature Card In Every Case, On Average!
Key Rookies: Andrew Bailey, Andrew McCutchen, Brett Anderson, Chris Coghlan, Colby Rasmus, Brett Cecil, Neftali Feliz, Jhoulys Chacin, Ryan Perry, Tommy Hanson, Matt Wieters, Daniel Bard, David Price, Derek Holland, Dexter Fowler, Fernando Martinez, Fu-Te Ni, Jordan Schafer, Mat Gamel, Nolan Reimold, Rick Porcello, Travis Snider, Wilkin Ramirez.
BOX BREAK: (on average)
- Twelve (12) short-printed base set cards
- Six (6) serial #'d base set or base set parallel cards
- Three (3) standard insert cards
- Two (2) By the Letter manufactured-patch autograph cards per box!
- One (1) Future Watch Rookie autograph or SPA Signature insert per box on average!
CASE BREAK: (on average)
- One (1) Dual, Triple or Quad signature card per case, on average!
- One (1) 20th Anniversary Memorabilia card per case, on average
- Look for Ninety-Three (93) signed 1993 SP Derek Jeter Buyback Rookie Cards!
- 100 Regular Cards
- 30 Regular Cards Short-Prints
- 10 Rookie Card Short-Prints
- 30 Emerging Stars Short-Prints
- 30 Faces of the Game Short-Prints
- 30 Future Watch Flashbacks (serial numbered)
- 20 Future Watch Rookie Autographs (serial numbered)
- Base Cards parallels- numbered to 299 or less
- Emerging Stars parallels- numbered to 299 or less
- Faces of the Game parallels- numbered to 299 or less
- Future Watch Flashbacks Gold parallels- numbered to 99 or less
- Base set FX variations that parallel numbered to 99 or less (exclusive to hobby)
- Platinum Power
- Pennant Run Heroes
- Twelve (12) 20th Anniversary Cards
Autographed Cards: (1 per Box)
- Future Watch Autographs- numbered up to 499 or less
- Gold Future Watch Autographs- Varied numbering
- Silver Future Watch Autographs- Varied numbering
- Signature Series
- Signature SP Level Autographs
- Derek Jeter 1993 SP Rookie Card Buyback Autographs- hand numbered to 93!
Autograph Patch Cards (2 per Box)
This year's By the Letter Signature programs are loaded with 2009's Hottest Prospects including Blue-Chip, top-rated stud's like Matt Wieters and David Price alongside veterans stars including Ken Griffey Jr. and Derek Jeter !
- By the Letter Patch Autographs- Varied Numbering
- By the Letter Rookie Patch Autographs- Varied Numbering
Autograph Cards (1 per Case)
- Signature Dual
- Signature Triple
- Signature Quad
Memorabilia Cards (1 per Case)
- 20th Anniversary Memorabilia Card
Redemption cards expire on 9/18/2011
24 packs per box, 5 cards per pack