Reed Kasaoka is the head buyer of the Sports Division at Dave & Adam's. His primary responsibility is traveling all over the country, buying private collections out of people’s closets, bedrooms, attics, basements, garages, and storage units, as well as complete inventories of show dealers, shop owners, autograph dealers, and distributors. Reed comes up with some amazing finds – rarely seen unopened boxes, quality graded cards, certified autographed memorabilia, and much more.
We have tagged all of his acquisitions as a Reed Buy so you’ll know where to look first for all of his deals. Almost every item is “one-of-a-kind” – so when you see something interesting, don’t hesitate, because there are likely many other collectors who are thinking the exact same thing!
- Look for two (2) Memorabilia cards, including one numbered to 149 or less per box, on average!
- Look for two (2) Lettermen Autograph cards numbered to 99 or less in each case, on average!
- Find one Signature card per box, on average!
- Find One (1) 20th Anniversary Memorabilia card per case, on average! (2oth Anniversary Memorabilia includes memorabilia from sport greats such as Michael Jordan, Lebron James, and Tiger Woods!
- Look for five (5) 20th Anniversary insert cards per box, on average! - Collect the entire 160-card base set!
6 cards per pack, 10 packs per box