We don't have this item available for sale at the moment.
30 packs per box, 4 cards per pack
Look for (5) Autograph Cards and (1) Game-Used Memorabilia Card per box on average!!
Key Rookies Include: Brook Lopez, Danilo Gallinari, Derrick Rose, Eric Gordon, Jerryd Bayless, Joe Alexander, Kevin Love, Michael Beasley, O.J. Mayo and Russell Westbrook!
* The first set to feature the top 2008 rookies
* PRESS PASS SIGNINGS - the first autographs from the newest rookie class.
AT LEAST 5 ON-CARD AUTOS IN EVERY BOX!
* GAME DAY GEAR - game-worn college jersey cards from the top 2008 rookies!
* Seven levels of Autographs to collect, including "POWER PICKS" and "CLASS OF 2008", as well as "TEAMMATES AUTOS", which feature sigs of 2 players from the same school
* Three levels of Game-Used Collegiate Jersey Cards
* Expanded 65-card base set including 5 subsets
PRESS PASS SIGNINGS 1:6 Hobby - Comprehensive set of certified authentic autograph cards from the 2008 draft class with four distinct levels.
* BRONZE - features each player's school logo.
* SILVER - includes each player's uniform number and is sequentially numbered to 199.
* GOLD - includes an "X's and O's" pattern and is sequentially numbered to 99.
* BLUE - the rarest level, features a second player image and is sequentially numbered to only 50! Hobby Only!
Look for randomly inserted "red ink" and "nickname" variations, a Press Pass tradition!
Teammates autos Dual autographed insert featuring autographs of two rookies who were teammates in college!
GAME DAY GEAR 1:30 Hobby - Own a piece of the collegiate hardwood action with rare game-worn jersey cards from the hottest new rookies. Three levels of sequentially numbered memorabilia cards!
Power Pick subset 1:5 - Short printed subset, featured on holo-foil board (base cards #61-65)
Power Pick Autographs - Sequentially Numbered to 199
CLASS OF 2008 1:10 - 10-card holo-foil insert featuring the top players in the 2008 Draft Class
CLASS OF 2008 AUTOGRAPHS - Sequentially Numbered to 199
Gold paralel 1:1 - Hobby-exclusive parallel of the first 70 base cards utilizing gold foil stamping