Reed Kasaoka is the head buyer of the Sports Division at Dave & Adam's. His primary responsibility is traveling all over the country, buying private collections out of people’s closets, bedrooms, attics, basements, garages, and storage units, as well as complete inventories of show dealers, shop owners, autograph dealers, and distributors. Reed comes up with some amazing finds – rarely seen unopened boxes, quality graded cards, certified autographed memorabilia, and much more.
We have tagged all of his acquisitions as a Reed Buy so you’ll know where to look first for all of his deals. Almost every item is “one-of-a-kind” – so when you see something interesting, don’t hesitate, because there are likely many other collectors who are thinking the exact same thing!
Look for (1) Signature or Memorabilia Card numbered to 99 or less per tin! Find (7) Baseball Heroes cards, including one Short Print Historical player numbered to 575 and (1) Parallel numbered to 199 or less per tin!
1 pack per tin, 8 cards per tin
LOOK FOR MEMORABILIA AND CUT SIGNATURE CARDS OF GREATS LIKE RUTH, GEHRIG, COBB, MANTLE AND MORE!!
Autograph Cards - All auto cards combine to fall 10 per case, 5 numbered to 49 or less and 1 game-used auto numbered to 15 or less on average
~;~ - Baseball Heroes Signatures Emerald - numbered to 99
- Baseball Heroes Signatures DarkBlue - numbered to 49
- Baseball Heroes Signatures Red - numbered to 20
- Baseball Heroes Signatures Platinum - numbered 1-of-1
- Baseball Heroes Signature Memorabilia - numbered to 15
- Baseball Heroes Signature Patch- numbered to 5
- Baseball Heroes SP Signature Cut - numbered to 5
Memorabilia Cards - All memorabilia cards combine to fall 20 per case on average
- Baseball Heroes Memorabilia Emerald - numbered to 99
- Baseball Heroes Memorabilia Dark Blue - numbered to 99
- Baseball Heroes Memorabilia Red - numbered to 99
- Baseball Heroes Memorabilia Gold - numbered to 50
- Baseball Heroes Memorabilia Brown - numbered to 15
- Baseball Heroes Memorabilia Platinum - numbered to 1-of-1
- Baseball Heroes Memorabilia SP - numberedto 10
Parallels - All parallel cards combine to fall 1 per tin on average
- Baseball Heroes Emerald - numbered to 99
-Baseball Heroes Dark Blue - numbered to 49
- Baseball Heroes Red - numbered to 10
-Baseball Heroes Platinum - numbered to 1-of-1
~;~ - Baseball Heroes SP Emerald - numbered to 99
- Baseball Heroes SP Dark Blue - numberedto 49
- Baseball Heroes SP Red - numberedto 10
- Baseball Heroes SP Platinum - numbered to 1-of-1
- 100 Baseball Heroes
- 100 Baseball SP Heroes - Numbered to #'d to 575