We don't have this item available for sale at the moment.
2003 Press Pass Stealth Racing is loaded!! With numerous raced used materials and autograph cards, plus a great selection of all of the top drivers, make this product one to get your hand on before they speed away!!!
GEAR GRIPPERS RACE-USED GLOVES (1:180 hobby), (1:240 retail).
--SIGNATURE SERIES -(cards numbered to the driver's door number)
TOP PROSPECTS - (1:124 hobby only).
PRESS PASS SIGNINGS - (1:84 hobby), (1:196 retail).
PRESS PASS TRANS SIGNINGS - gold foil stamped version of Press Pass Signings (numbered to 100)
GOLD SIGNINGS - Extremely rare autograph cards signed in metallic gold pen (numbered to 50 hobby Only)
NO BOUNDARIES - (1:1)
PROFILE - (1:24)
* FUSION - Teamwork gives these 12 drivers the Fusion they need to perform on the track in this holofoil insert.... 1:12
* SUPERCHARGED - You gotta love it to do it! These 9 drivers take speed to another level with this foil card, gold foil stamped progressive insert...(1:48 to 1:168)
* STEALTH EFX - Lots of foil and holofoil illuminate this 12-card insert stamped in gold.... 1:8.
* DALE EARNHARDT 10th ANNIVERSARY - 13 of Dale Earnhardt's all-time top Press Pass cards are commemorated (1:72), Limited Edition Hobby Only version with gold foil stamping sequentially
numbered to 250.
Press Pass Year-Long Inserts
* DOUBLE BURNER/TRIPLE BURNER - Take home a piece of racing history withthis memorabilia program from Press Pass. Look for DOUBLE BURNER (Hobby Only) which contains top drivers' race-used firesuit and gloves (Sequentially #'d to 100). Don't stop looking until you find the driver's car along with not 2, but 3 pieces of race-used memorabilia in TRIPLE BURNER (Retail Only). We take you closer to the drivers by showcasing their sheet metal, tires and lugnuts (Sequentially #'d to 100). Find these inserts in all 2003 Press Pass products!)
* TOTAL MEMORABILIA POWER PICK CONTEST - The ultimate in trading card memorabilia...In every Press Pass product, we offer the chance to find a "Power Pick" card that gives the collector the opportunity to win ALL memorabilia cards made of that driver for 2003. You can't go wrong with a pull like that! (1:200)