We don't have this item available for sale at the moment. Please enter your information to be notified of updates about this product.
40 packs per box
5 cards per pack
Rittenhouse Archives has assembled the largest set of 007 trading cards set ever, with its upcoming The Complete James Bond. The 190-card set will cover all 21 Bond films from Dr. No to Casino Royale. Each box contains 1 autograph card and 1 relic card, and signers include Honor Blackman (Pussy Galore), Ursula Andress (Honey Ryder), Famke Janssen (Xenia Onatopp), Izabella Scorupco (Natalya Simonova), Yaphet Kotto (Kananga), Judi Dench (M), Mads Mikkelson (Le Chiffre), Caterina Murino (Solange) and many more.
This is also our very first Bond card series to feature relic cards, as EON Productions opened its archives to us. Some of the exciting props include:
* Cayman Island Bank Check from Die Another Day
* James Bond Medical Report from The World Is Not Enough
* Fontainebleau Letterhead from Goldfinger
* San Monique Flag from Live and Let Die
* Circus Program from Octopussy
* Casino Chips from Licence To Kill
* Sir Robert King Bank Statement from The World Is Not Enough
* Parahawk Parachute from The World Is Not Enough
* Zorin Industries Patch from A View To A Kill
* Fontainebleau Score Sheet from Goldfinger
* Jinx Medical File from Die Another Day
* Tarot Cards from Live and Let Die
* Casino Chips from The World Is Not Enough
* Casnio L'or Noir Check from The World Is Not Enough
* Bomb Grenade Sack from The Living Daylights
* Osato Stationary from You Only Live Twice
* Playing Cards from Casino Royale
* Casino Chips from Casino Royale
As a bonus, each case will come with an exclusive case-topper dual costume card featuring the Tuxedo and Shirt worn by Daniel Craig as James Bond in "Casino Royale". For every two cases purchased, you will receive an exclusive autograph card signed by George Lazenby as James Bond.