We don't have this item available for sale at the moment.
When this innovative all-art Star Wars trading card series was first introduced in 1993, it was a relatively quiet time for Star Wars. The original movie trilogy was long gone from theaters and talk of more films was purely speculation. Yet when Topps' Star Wars Galaxy cards hit store shelves, the groundbreaking idea took fans on a collecting joy ride that spanned three different series, two coffee table books, and encompassed more than 350 spectacular pieces of Star Wars artwork.
Star Wars Galaxy Series 6 continues this tradition with a 120-card gallery of diverse artist interpretations of the Star Wars Universe:
* "New Visions": Over 50 exclusive, new paintings from well-known and up-and-coming comics artists and fantasy illustrators. Features imaginative scenes not seen in the films and presented here for the first time.
* "The Force Unleashed 2": Dazzling visuals from LucasArts latest video game release.
* Movie Posters, Comics & Book Cover Art: Iconic imagery never-before-seen on trading cards
Trading cards have come a long way since 1993 and Star Wars Galaxy Series 6 is filled with all of the bells and whistles that today's collector expects.
* One-of-a-Kind Sketches: Rendered shaped sketch cards & traditional size cards. One per box guaranteed.
* First ever Sketchagraphs! Sketch Cards autographed by Star Wars actors!
* Foil Cards - Beautiful illustrations by Brian Rood reproduced on metallic foil with bronze, gold and sequentially numbered prismatic parallels.
* Etched Foil Puzzle cards: Initiated with the first Galaxy set, this 6 card puzzle connects with puzzles from other Star Wars card series to create one continuous panorama. Featuring artwork by Joe Corroney and Brian Miller. Plus, look for 1/1 original etched foil artwork!
* 1/1 Printing Plates: The actual plates used to produce the cards
Don't miss out on one of the most anticipated Star Wars trading card sets of all time.
24 Packs per box, each pack contains 7 Star Wars Galaxy Series 6 cards.