We don't have this item available for sale at the moment.
We Break It Live Your box or case is opened live for you from the DACW Live Card Lounge and broadcast to a worldwide audience.
1 Box Comic Spot Breakdown:
There are 5 spots in the break each spot getting 20 issues of the comic run as follows
1-20 (101-120, 201-220, and so on)
21-40 (121-140, 221-240, and so on)
41-60 (141-160, 241-260, and so on)
61-80 (161-180, 261-280, and so on)
81-x00 (181-200, 281-300, and so on)
If an issue below #1 is pulled (#1/2, #0) it will be random it everyone in the break. If you have any other questions email us at [email protected]
Crime is running wild in Gotham City and only one signal will bring justice, The Batman Hit Parade is here! For this new series Hit Parade has some of the most iconic heroes, first appearances, classic covers and Signature Series Comics! As always each box will contain 1 graded comic and will contain only universal grades which means no Restored or Qualified books. Look for these Caped Crusader hits!
- World's Finest Comics #3 CGC 2.0 - Origin & 1st App. of Scarecrow - Est. Value $3000
- Detective Comics #359 CGC 4.5 - 1st App. of Batgirl Signed by Carmine Infantino - Est. Value $1000
- Batman #139 CGC 5.0 - Origin & 1st App of original Bat-Girl & Blue Bowman - Est. Value $800
- New Teen Titans #2 CGC 9.6 -1st App. of Deathstroke the Terminator Signed x4 - Est. Value $600
- Batman: The Long Halloween #1 CGC 9.8 - Issue #1, Catwoman Appearance - Est. Value $400
You will find either a CGC or a CBCS comic in each box from one of Batman's iconic series including Detective Comics, The Brave and the Bold, Batman and more!
Welcome to Hit Parade - a 2020 Industry Summit Award Winner! This award is a tribute to our customers who push us to bring high quality, high demand products to the marketplace on a consistent basis, NOBODY HAS MORE HITS!!