Wrestling fans rejoice as Topps has just released details on their two upcoming releases from the squared circle – 2018 WWE Then Now Forever and 2018 WWE Women’s Division! The Then Now Forever set has been a favorite of collectors for the past few years and the Women’s Division set is going into it’s second year (but this will be the first time it’s released to hobby shops). Each hobby box will include one autograph and one additional hit, let’s take a look at some of the details for each set!
2018 WWE Then Now Forever
- 100-Card Base Set – Featuring 5 different parallels (Bronze 1:2 packs, Blue #/99, Silver #/25, Gold #/10, and Red 1 of 1) Also look for 1 of 1 Printing Plates!
- Insert cards include 25 Years of Raw and WWE Hall of Fame tributes
- Autograph cards come from superstars in both the men’s and women’s divisions, NXT prospects, as well as Legends!
- Four parallels can be found as well (Blue #/50, Silver #/25, Gold #/10, and Red 1 of 1)
- Triple Autograph cards can be found as well, each numbered to 10!
- Kiss Cards are back in both regular and autographed versions as! Parallels (Gold #/10 and Red 1 of 1)
- Relic cards feature superstar worn clothing or pieces of a mat!
- Look for mat pieces from the 2017 Money in The Bank, 2018 Royal Rumble, MXT Takeover Philadelphia 2018, and Raw 25!
- Parallels for each mat relic are as follows: Bronze #/99, Blue #/50, Silver #/25, Gold #/10, Red 1 of 1, and autograph versions out of 10!
- Chase after the brand new Four Corners Mat Relic which features four event-used mat relic swatches from a superstar’s career (3 parallels Silver, Gold, and Red)
2018 WWE Women’s Division
- 100-Card Base Set – Featuring your favorite female superstars from both Raw and Smackdown live!
- Look for Ronda Rousey’s first ever WWE card!
- Insert cards include Women’s Royal Rumble, Mixed Match Challenge, and Commemorative Championship!
- Autograph cards with blue parallels, Kiss cards, Shirt and Mat relics round out the hits!
Both sets are scheduled for release in October (the 3rd for Women’s Division and on Halloween for Then, Now, Forever). Pre-order yours today through the links below!