It’s the end of the baseball regular season and the playoffs are around the corner which means it’s time to vote for Topps Card No. 1 again! Topps is giving baseball fans a chance to pick their favorite player to headline 2018 Topps Baseball. Card No. 1 is special to baseball card collectors as previous years have featured some of the best Major League Baseball stars and fan favorites!
Voting is going on now and will take place through Friday, October 6 at 4pm eastern. Collectors and fans can choose from a list of 14 featured players or you can write-in your own candidate.
The winner will be announced a couple of weeks before the debut of 2018 Topps Baseball Series 1, which is currently scheduled for release on January 31st, 2018.
Topps is also giving away prizes to 10 entries (see the list of prizes below), which will be randomly chosen from those who voted. Winners will be contacted via their email.
List of Prizes
- 2017 Topps Triple Threads Baseball hobby box
- 2017 Bowman Chrome hobby box
- 2017 Topps Allen & Ginter hobby box
- 2017 Topps Clearly Authentic hobby box
- 2017 Topps Baseball Factory Set
- 2017 Topps Baseball Hobby Continuity Program – Marcus Stroman autograph /25
- 2017 Bowman Platinum – Braxton Garrett 1/1
- 2017 Topps Museum Collection – Alex Gordon dual relic autograph /199
- 2017 Topps Clearly Authentic – Ty Blach autograph
- 2017 Topps Tribute – David Ortiz relic /199
Topps has given fans the opportunity to vote for Card No. 1 for the last two years with Mike Trout (2016) and Kris Bryant (2017) winning the votes.
Make sure to vote for the player who you think should be Card No. 1 in 2018! You are encouraged to vote and promote the contest on social media to help get your favorite player featured on Card. No. 1, by using the hashtag #ToppsCardNo1.
Comments are closed.