The home run ball hit by Atlanta Braves OF Jorge Soler in the series-clinching Game 6 of the 2021 World Series is off the market.
According to SCP Auctions, World Series MVP Jorge Soler’s 446-ft blast sold for more than $70,000 when the auction closed on February 5.
SCP says when Soler’s home run finally decided to land, it ended up on the sidewalk just inside a fence separating the park from the neighborhood around it.
That’s when Manuel and Richard Ramos come in. The two brothers were hosting a watch party just a block away from Minute Maid Park in Houston, when they saw Soler’s ball land.
No one was grabbing the ball, so they decided to try and get it themselves, SCP says. Manuel ran down six flights of stairs and captured the ball.
Manuel ultimately decided to consign the moonshot from Soler to SCP Auctions.
- CONFIRMED – Connor Bedard Canvas Young Gun in Extended!
- 2024 Topps Chrome UFC Release Part of New Partnership
- SGC Shares News Of Altered LeBron James Exquisite RPA
- 1/1 Gold Stanley Tumbler from Leaf?!
- Logofractors are AMAZING!