Exciting news from the depths of the DACWLive Breakers Lounge. Topps has recently released their brand new top of the line ultra high-end release celebrating 65 years of Topps Baseball called 2016 Topps Transcendent! It’s an extremely limited release that is filled with unbelievable hits that we are excited to bring you.
There are 169 hits in the product and we are selling spots at $139.95. This is the lowest price available anywhere on the market. The product includes cut signatures from baseball legends and historical icons and features one of the most impressive on-card signers roster ever seen! Maybe the most exciting hits in the product is the invitation to the Topps 65th Anniversary Party in Las Vegas! One breaker will win an unforgettable night in the hobby which will be attended by NL MVP Kris Bryant! (The invitation includes hotel arrangements but airfare is not included.)
This break will be a random hit break where you will be assigned one of the 169 hits in the case. In a random hit break all of the hits in the case will be entered into the spreadsheet with the names of all the breakers. These two columns will be randomized like in a group break, so rather than a team you would receive one of the hits pulled. The case itself will be randomly given away separately. Products like these don’t come around too often and we are excited to be able to bring it to you at a great price! Below is the breakdown of the product directly from Topps.
Each of Transcendent Collection’s polished aluminum cases will contain:
- 50 gold-framed autograph cards
- At least 1 guaranteed autograph card from each of the 39 active signers
- At least one 1/1 autograph card is guaranteed
- 1 Oversized Cut Signature Box Topper 1/1 Autograph Card
- 1 Kris Bryant 1/1 Autograph Card
- 1 Original 1/1 Sketch Card
- 1 set of 50 Base Cards (numbered to 65)
- 1 set of Sketch Card Reproductions (numbered to 65)
- 1 invitation to the Topps 65th Anniversary Celebration in Las Vegas, NV with NL MVP Kris Bryant
- 3 bonus autograph redemption cards (Boyega, Griffey, Seager)