Each Box contains Two On-Card Autographs!
Look for Masahiro Tanaka Rookie Cards!
Topps Archives Baseball is bringing you back in time. The beloved designs and inserts from the ,70s, ,80s and ,90s will be showcased featuring a combination of current stars, retired legends, and Fan Favorites. The Fan Favorites Autographs will also feature current stars and retired legends for the 1st time in 2014, in addition to famous names from the past. Finally, there will be insert cards and autographed cards to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the classic baseball movie, Major League.
AUTOGRAPHS & RELICS:
FAN FAVORITES AUTOGRAPHS:
- Fan Favorites Autographs Silver Parallel #'d to 25 NEW! HOBBY ONLY
- Fan Favorites Autographs Purple Parallel #'d to 10 NEW!
- Fan Favorites Autographs Sapphire Parallel #'d to 5 NEW!
- Fan Favorites Autographs Ruby Red Parallel #'d 1/1 NEW! HOBBY ONLY
- Fan Favorites Autographs Printing Plates #'d 1/1 NEW!
TOPPS ORIGINALS AUTOGRAPHS:
Stars will sign copies of a vintage card. Cards will be sequentially numbered to 10 and include a Topps Originals foil-stamped logo. Hobby Only.
- Triple Autographs
- Autographed 1981 Minis #'d to 25 Hobby Only
- Cut Signatures of Pop Culture Celebrities
Celebrating the 25th anniversary of the movie. NEW!
- Gold Parallel #'d to 25
- Red Parallel #'d to 10
- Purple Parallel #'d to 5 HOBBY ONLY
- "Worst to First" #'d 1/1 HOBBY ONLY
- Printing Plates #'d 1/1
- Major League "Worst to First" Parallel Autographs #'d to 10.
1997 Stadium Club Firebrand:
Firebrand die-cut design, using a combination of present and retired players. NEW! Hobby Only!
- Autographs #'d to 25. NEW! Hobby Only
Mini Topps Deckle:
Modeled after the Topps 1969 Deckle design.
- Autographs #'d to 25.
Modeled after the 1987 Topps All-Star subset.
- Autographs #'d to 5 or less.
1971-72 Hockey Designs:
- Autographs #'d to 25.
INSERT PRINTING PLATES: Hobby Only
"The Winners Celebrate" #'d to 99
- Autographs #'d to 10 or less. NEW!
Player contracts from The Topps Vault
BASE CARDS (200):
Featuring Retired Stars, Veterans and Top Rookies.
- 50 cards (1973 Topps Design) #'d 1 - 50
- 50 cards (1986 Topps Design) #'d 51 - 100
- 50 cards (1989 Topps Design) #'d 101 - 150
- 50 cards (1980 Topps Design) #'d 151 - 200
- 50 Short Printed Base Cards #'d 201 - 250
- Archives Gold #'d to 199
- Archives Silver #'d to 99 NEW!
- Base Card Printing Plates
24 Packs Per Box, 8 Cards Per Pack