We don't have this item available for sale at the moment.
Live Tremendous Ten Redmemption drawing will take place on Thursday, April 10th at 6PM EST on DACW Live (www.dacardworld.com/live).
We will also be previewing the ALL NEW Hit Parade Series 2 Football as well which will be available for purchase starting on Monday, April 14th!
A dacardworld.com exclusive!!!
Your chance to win a limited edition Joe Namath autograph, numbered to 12 from the rare 1999 Upper Deck Retro Inkredible Gold set!
Introducing 2014 Hit Parade Football Series 1! Every pack contains original content from Topps, Panini, Upper Deck, and Leaf that includes just the "Hits".
Only 1000 packs produced!
Each pack contains 3 cards:
* 1 Autograph Card
* 1 Memorabilia Card
* 1 Other Insert Card
The autograph cards include various rookie autos, jersey/patch autos, and numbered autos.
The insert cards include, short prints, numbered, parallels, and rookies
Also look for 10 Tremendous Ten redemption cards!
The Tremendous Ten cards include the Grand Prize: a Joe Namath autograph, numbered to 12 from the rare 1999 Upper Deck Retro Inkredible Gold set!
Plus the following cards:
* 1999 Playoff Hawaii Promo Triple Auto #1 Barry Sanders Ricky Williams Terrell Davis 7/50
* 1996 Pinnacle Laser View Inscriptions #9 Brett Favre /4850 Autograph
* 2008 Donruss Classics Timeless Treasures Cuts #5 Peyton Manning /15
* 2001 Donruss Elite Throwback Threads Dual Autographs #TT44 Brian Griese John Elway 3/15
* 1998 Upper Deck Game Jerseys #GJ11 Dan Marino
* 2010 Topps Triple Threads Autographed Relic Combos #2 Sam Bradford Colt McCoy Jimmy Clausen /27
* 2008 SP Authentic #290 Desean Jackson Rookie 3 Color Patch Autograph /999
* and 2 - $100 Gift Certificates for dacardworld.com
Tremendous Ten redemptions must be submitted to Dave and Adam's Card World by 3/31/2014. Redemptions can be submitted via phone at 1-888-440-9787 or email at email@example.com
Once all Tremendous Ten redemptions are received we will hold a live drawing in April on DACW Live (www.dacardworld.com/live) to give away the cards.