Look for Autograph and Relic Cards!
Find Million Dollar Chase Code Cards!
Key Rookies: Ryan Wheeler, Jose Fernandez, Jackie Bradley Jr., Evan Gattis, Hyun-Jin Ryu, Jedd Gyorko, Brandon Maurer, Rob Brantly, Brandon Barnes.
BASE CARDS - 330 cards featuring Veterans, Rookies, Cy Young Award Winners, League MVPs, Rookies of the Year, and Record Chasers.
PARALLEL CARDS randomly inserted:
- GOLD PARALLEL: Sequentially numbered to 2013.
- PINK PARALLEL: Sequentially numbered to 50.
- PLATINUM Parallel: Numbered 1/1.
- EMERALD FOIL PARALLEL: Inserted 1:6.
- DESERT CAMO FOIL PARALLEL: Sequentially numbered in to 99.
INSERT CARDS randomly inserted:
- 1972 Topps Minis: 50 more mini cards featuring the 1972 Topps design.
- Chasing History: 50 cards featuring active and retired players who are chasing or have chased history.
- Making Their Mark: 25 cards featuring future stars celebrating their first home run or win.
- Cut to the Chase: 25 stunning die-cut chrome cards
- Chase it down: 15 cards featuring stunning photography of players making some of the best catches of the year.
- World Baseball Classic Stars: Featuring 15 of the biggest stars from around the world representing their countries in their World Baseball Classic uniforms.
- 1972 Topps Minis Relics: 15 subjects- Sequentially numbered to 25.
- Chasing History Relics: Over 50 subjects.
- Chasing History Relics Gold Parallel - Numbered to 99.
- Chasing History dual relics: 15 cards featuring two players chasing similar history and a relic for each - Sequentially numbered to 50.
- Chasing History jumbo Relics: 20 subjects - Sequentially numbered to 20.
- Making Their Mark Relics: 15 subjects.
- Cut to the Chase Relics: 10 subjects - Sequentially numbered to 25.
The Ultimate Chase Cards - 20 more individually designed and constructed cards will feature some of the biggest active and retired stars, with an autograph and a unique relic, or a cut signature and a unique relic.
Look for these great Autographed inserts, at random in packs:
- Chasing History Autographs: Over 40 subjects.
- Chasing History Autographs Gold Parallel -Numbered to 10.
- Chasing History Cut Signatures: 20 subjects - Numbered 1/1.
- Making the Autographs: 10 subjects.
- Cut to the Chase Signatures: 5 subjects - Numbered to 10.
- Chase it Down Autographs: 5 subjects - Numbered to 10.
36 Packs Per Box, 12 Cards Per Pack