Three 6 pack mini boxes per hobby box, 5 cards per pack
Find (1) 1-0f-1 Press Plate per case!!
Look for (5) Autograph Cards and (1) Game-Used Jersey Card per box on average!! At least (3) Legends Autographs per box!
Base Set(70)- 70 base cards including over 50 Legends!
* Bronze(70) - Sequentiallynumbered to 999.
* Silver(70) - Sequentiallynumbered to 499.
* Gold(70) - Sequentiallynumbered to 99.
* Emerald(70) - Sequentiallynumbered to 25.
* Platinum(70) - Sequentially numbered to 1.
Press Plates(100)- The actual press plates used to create the cards, numbered to only 1!
Signature Series(70)- Autographed insert featuring the players from the base checklist. Inserted 1:5 packs. Look for rare, autographed signature series press plates!
Alumni Association(10)- Insert featuring 2 alumni from the same school. Inserted 1:9 packs.
* Alumni Association Ink(10) - Parallel featuring dual autos and sequentially numbered to 50 or less.~;~
Legendary Legacy(10)- Insert featuring some of the top players in the history of college basketball. Inserted 1:9 packs.
* Legendary Legacy Marks(10) - Autographed parallel with varying sequential numbering to a maximum of 400.
* Legendary Legacy Marks Platinum(10) - Autographed parallel numbered to 25.
NaismithAward Winners(10) - Insert featuring playerswho have won the Naismith Award, as the nation's top player. Inserted 1:9 cards.
* Naismith Award Winner Autos(10) - Parallel featuring an autograph and sequentially numbered to 400 or less.
* Naismith Award Winner Autos Platinum(10) - Autographed parallel sequentially numbered to 25.
Saturday Swatches(11)- Material insert featuring 1 swatch of a game-used jersey from acurrent player. Inserted 1:21 packs.
* Saturday Swatches Platinum(11) - Parallel sequentiallynumbered to 50.