WoW Illidan Single Ethereal Plunderer LOOT (HfI-LOOT3) Unscratched Loot Card
The Ethereal Plunderer Loot card is redeemable for an exclusive full-size cosmetic pet via Landro Longshot's favorite corner in Booty Bay. But let's be honest, ethereals aren't ones to be bossed around, and this guy isn't going to let anyone call him a pet.
The Ethereal Plunderer will follow your character around as you quest and down mobs in the search for loot, glory, and experience. Each time you down a mob, the Plunderer will harvest the downed foe's soul in a flash of electricity, selling it off to be used in far reaches of the Twisting Nether. Of course, the player will get a cut of the action. Each experience-granting mob downed while the ethereal is active will give the player an amount of ethereal currency from the joint business venture, which can then be spent with the Plunderer for fun cosmetic items and upgrades!
Six of the items make up the Plunderer's armor set, which will give your character the same cool threads that ethereals get to show off.
In addition to the armor set, the Plunderer will offer the following items:
* Ethereal Essence Sphere-Leather balls might be fun to toss around when waiting for your friends to visit the Auction House before you set out to adventure, but the Essence Sphere will let you do it in style. Instead of the normal dull leather ball, you'll be able to play catch with a bit of flair compared to your standard game of catch!
* Diluted Ethereum Essence-Since you're getting to be all buddy-buddy with your new ethereal friend, he's going to let you in on a small fraction of the hidden places ethereals can traverse. Your character will receive the ability to detect Lesser Invisibility, and while it won't allow you to see other players, you will be able to see ghosts in front of places like Undercity or Raven Hill.
* Ethereal Liqueur-As they say, if you're going to work hard, you should play hard too, and ethereals may be all business by day, but they know how to cut loose like the rest of us. This alcoholic beverage will get you drunk in a hurry, but be careful: drink too much, and your character might run around and start screaming. Apparently ethereals prefer a slightly stronger brew than those short little dwarves.
* Ethereal Mutagen-Similar to Papa Hummel's Pet Biscuits, these treats are used with your favorite cosmetic pets! Instead of super-sizing your buddy, though, your pet will turn into a fierce Flesh Beast that will give you a fiercer companion to walk the world with.
- Manufacturer: Upper Deck
- Product: World of Warcraft
- Series: The Hunt for Illidan
- UPC/Barcode: 35000007448