WizKids Mage Knight Dungeons 48 ct. Booster Case #WZK202
Similar to Mage Knight Rebellion, Mage Knight Dungeons is sold in both a Starter and Booster format. Like Rebellion, there will be several pieces of artwork on the MK Dungeons Booster packaging, but this variety of art will not reflect the exact contents of any box.
Characters from Mage Knight Dungeons can be used in Rebellion and vice versa. A Mage Knight Dungeons Starter Set is required to play. The Dungeons Booster Pack will expand your MK Dungeons figures and treasure chests adding new dimension to game-play.
There are 100 figures and 32 treasure chests in a complete Mage Knight Dungeons Set (excluding LE figures). This is less than the 160 figures in Rebellion and 142 figures in Lancers and Whirlwind. Distributors and retailers should keep in mind that each player will be able to collect a complete set of Mage Knight Dungeons while buying fewer boxes than WizKids' previous releases.
- 1 randomly inserted, painted plastic Hero Warrior on a combat-dial base
- 1 Rare, painted plastic Mage Spawn on a combat-dial base
- 2 Common Mage Spawn on combat dials
- 1 randomly inserted, painted plastic Treasure Chest
- Manufacturer: WizKids
- Product: Mage Knight
- Release Date: October 1st, 2007