How does a new faction enter X-Wing with enough firepower to take the fight to Rebel and Imperial forces? It starts with the Most Wanted Expansion Pack and its slate of thugs, hired guns, pirates, and spice runners, as well as a new version of the galaxy's most feared bounty hunter, Boba Fett.
Most Wanted is a collection of ship cards, upgrades, tokens, and dials that allow you to repurpose some of your existing starships for use within the Scum faction. You'll find support for the Firespray-31, HWK-290, Y-wing, and Z-95 Headhunter. Additionally, you'll find three starfighter miniatures that have been given alternative paint schemes and re-outfitted for use by the Scum faction: two Z-95 Headhunters and one Y-wing.
- One Y-wing miniature with an alternative, Scum-themed paint scheme
- Two Z-95 Headhunter miniatures with Black Sun paint schemes
- Four Scum faction Firespray-31 ship cards
- Four Scum faction HWK-290 ship cards
- Six Scum faction Y-wing ship cards
- Six Scum faction Z-95 Headhunter ship cards
- Nineteen upgrade cards
- Maneuver dials and tokens for your Scum Firespray-31, HWK-290, Y-wing, and Z-95 Headhunters
So that you can pilot your ships, Most Wanted introduces twenty ship cards, the most for any X-Wing release to-date. It also allows you to upgrade your starships by outfitting them with any of its nineteen upgrade cards, including a host of new Salvaged Astromech upgrades , modification and Title upgrades for your Y-wings, new secondary weapons (one of which is illicit), and a trio of Scum only crew members that includes the infamous Rodian bounty hunter, Greedo.
With all of its ships, pilots, upgrades, dials, and tokens, the Most Wanted Expansion Pack comes with everything that you need to send your Scum into battle and derive a profit from your illegal investments!