Konami Yu-Gi-Oh Hidden Arsenal 3 Booster Pack
Hidden Arsenal 3 is the latest in a series of special, additional booster sets for the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME. This all-foil, all-monster set includes a mix of monsters that work in any Deck, plus specialized monsters for exciting new Deck themes!
The centerpiece of every Hidden Arsenal set is a new batch of Synchro Monsters, and Hidden Arsenal continues the tradition, with eagerly awaited monsters like Naturia Barkion, Ally of Justice Decisive Armor, Fabled Leviathan, and Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier.
- Dragunity monsters have arrived! This mighty monster clan combines Celtic Dragons with Winged Beasts from ancient Rome, into a fierce new unity of dragons and avians. You can also find more Dragunity monsters in Starstrike Blast!
- Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier is the tip of the iceberg for a whole new batch of Ice Barrier monsters. This bigger brother of Hidden Arsenal's Brionac has 2700 ATK, and can destroy up to 2 of your opponent's cards every turn.
- Ally of Justice Decisive Armor is your best weapon yet against LIGHT monsters. This 3300 ATK Synchro Monster can be Summoned using any Synchro Material Monsters, and has 3 devastating effects to choose from if your opponent controls a LIGHT monster.
- New Naturia monsters include Naturia Barkion, a 2500 ATK Synchro Monster that shuts down your opponent's Trap Cards, and Naturia Cliff, who can Summon any Level 4 or lower Naturia monster from your Deck.
- New Fabled monsters, including the heavy hitters Fabled Leviathan (3000 ATK) and Fabled Ragin (2300 ATK). After discarding your Fabled monsters to activate their effects, these new Synchro Monsters will refill your hand.
- Take your Genex Machine Deck to the next level, with new R-Genex Machines. These monsters have powerful effects keyed to work off of specific monster Levels.
- Eight new Jurrac Dinosaurs, including the mighty Jurrac Titano. This 3000 ATK behemoth can't be targeted by Traps or monster effects, and you can pump its ATK all the way up to 4000!
- Sitting at the end of the alphabet, Worm Zero is the 26th and final "Worm" Reptile. The more "Worm" monsters you use for the Fusion Summon of this card, the more powers it gets.
This 60-card set includes 20 Secret Rares (1 per Pack) and 40 Super Rares (4 per Pack).
5 foil cards per pack: 1 Secret Rare and 4 Super Rares