Food Fight Trading Card Game (Cryptozoic Entertainment)
Plan out your meal and prepare to battle your opponents. Enlist Major Weiner and Private Pancake to team up with Mean Burrito...but will they stand a chance against Bad-Ass Bacon? With Food Fight, up to six players draft entrees and side dishes to build a meal that will devour the competition. As their "troops" go into battle, garnishes and condiments can provide back up. But beware: if a Dog enters the melee, your meal could be in jeopardy!
Amazing new draft mechanic is quick to learn, keeps the game fresh, and gives every round a new and interesting twist.
Simple but addictive card abilities keep the action alive as you discover hundreds of hilarious and powerful combos. Features stunning production quality and full-color art with more than 50 unique images...each more hilarious than the last!
* 121 Food Troops
* 18 Powerful Product Mascot Cards (think Captain Crunch)
* 16 Condiment Cards (Sugar, Pepper, Mustard, etc)
* 8 Dog Cards (the ultimate problem solver!)
* 18 Plate Tokens (6 sets of 3 Meals [Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner])
* 27 Battlefield Cards (meal victory point cards)
* 9 After-dinner mint tokens (for scoring)
* And a 3-D Food Fight Sign Standee. Looks great sitting on the table as you play!
Number of Players: 2 to 6
Playing Time: 20 minutes
- Manufacturer: Cryptozoic
- Product: Other
- UPC/Barcode: 815442011831
- Release Date: August 30th, 2011