The Ferengi arrive to Second Edition! With this long-awaited and often troublesome affiliation come many new options and strategies that will enliven gameplay and excite collectors. Strange New Worlds also offers up an entirely new sub-strategy utilizing androids plus hologram personnel and the classic game play players have come to expect from STAR TREK Second Edition CCG. New "Archive" inserts add a new level of collectability that will entice collectors and players alike! Too much for one expansion? As the Ferengi believe: "Enough is never enough!"
30 Packs per Box, 11 Cards per Pack,
- New "Archive" inserts!
- 18-card "Archive" foil subset 1:8 on average,
- 2-card "Archive Portraits" foil subset 1:70 packs on average
For pre-orders only, each box will come with one foil card: "Dr. Leonard McCoy, Remarkable Man"!
- The Ferengi introduce new mechanics that allow the stockpiling of profits to increase their power and influence
- New androids infuse a sub-strategy that incorporates incredible power with flexibility in deck building options
- Colorful non-aligned Hologram personnel add their unique attributes and skills to the mix
- New missions for Ferengi and other affiliations to challenge players.
- Flagons of Ferengi to collect and trade including Quark, Rom, Bok and a Ferengi version of Lwaxana Troi!
- Infamous androids appear in the set such as B-4, Soong-type Android, Ruk. And Data's Father: Noonian Soong.
- Famous and infamous hologram personnel include Minuet, Sigmund Freud and Vic Fontaine
- Favorite characters such as Spock, Montgomery Scott, and Kivas Fajo return
- 120-card set includes 40 rare, 40 uncommon, and 40 common cards