24 packs per box, 7 cards per pack
Star Wars Galaxy Series 4 continues this tradition with a 120-card gallery of diverse artist interpretations of the Star Wars Universe:
- "New Visions": Over 50 exclusive, new paintings from well-known and up-and-coming comics artists and fantasy illustrators. Features imaginative scenes not seen in the films and presented here for the first time.
- "The Force Unleashed": Dazzling visuals from LucasArts new breakthrough video game
- Movie Posters, Comics & Book Cover Art: Iconic imagery never-before-seen on trading cards
Trading cards have come a long way since 1993 and Star Wars Galaxy Series 4 is chock full of the bells and whistles that today's collector's expect - including multiple levels of rare inserts:
- One-of-a-Kind Sketches: Rendered on first-ever shaped sketch cards (1:191 packs) & traditional size cards (1:24 packs). One per box guaranteed.
- "Lost Galaxy" (1:24 packs): Never-before-seen archival Galaxy card art including the ultra-rare Yoda P2 Promo Card - the "Holy Grail" of Star Wars cards sequentially-numbered 1-999! (1:277 packs)
- Etched Foil Puzzle cards: Initiated with the first Galaxy set, this 6 card puzzle connects with puzzles from other Star Wars card series to create one continuous panorama (1:6 packs)
- 1/1 Etched Foil Originals: The original art by Joe Corroney broken into individual cards (1:44000 packs)
- Foil Cards (1:3 packs): Beautiful black and white illustrations reproduced on metallic foil with bronze (1:24 packs), gold (1:47 packs) and 1/1 refractor parallels (1:17664 packs)
- 1/1 Printing Plates: The actual plates used to produce the cards (1:576 packs)