Carlsbad, CA – (September 6, 2007) – Rookie collectors will stand up and take notice of Upper Deck’s Future Stars Baseball (SRP $4.99 per four card hobby pack). All of the top young stars from the 2007 Major League Baseball season are included in this set – five rookie autograph cards per box on average.
“This product contains great rookie pack hits, including Rookie Dated Debut signatures from current and future MLB superstars, commented Gregg Kohn, Baseball Product Manager for Upper Deck. “Future Stars Baseball is loaded from top to bottom with great rookie content. Each box will have five silver foiled rookie autographed cards and seven foil numbered parallels or inserts.
The 190-card regular set of Future Stars Baseball will highlight the best 100 current players and the top newcomers. There will also be a parallel set numbered to 199 or less. All collectors love collecting the twice the value for one card and the Two for the Bigs and signature parallel set will more than deliver on that premise. Each Two for the Bigs card, and its autographed – signed on the card – parallel, will match up two future stars.
Carrying on the rookie theme, UD has added Rookie Dated Debuts and its parallel to the set. The Rookie Dated Debut cards show the date that the player made their first appearance in an MLB game.
UD Future Stars Baseball hits retail and hobby stores on September 26.
- Pull an average of four autographed rookie cards (printed on silver foil board) from every box!
- Look for one themed rookie signature card (printed on silver foil board) per box on average!
- Each box contains an average of seven foil-numbered inserts!
- Find limited triple signature cards!
- All-Star Futures Signature Parallels – *
- Cy Young Futures Signature Parallels – *
- MVP Futures Signature Parallels – *
- Two for the Bigs Signatures – #’d to 10
- Rookie Dated Debuts Signatures – #’d to 10
- Clear Path to History Triple Signatures – one: case on average
* – These three inserts combine to drop 1: box on average!
Insert Cards & Parallels
- Regular Card Parallel – #’d to 199
- Regular Card Parallel – #’d to 99
- Two for the Show – #’d to 999
- Rookie Dated Debuts – #’d to 999
- All-Star Futures – #’d to 500
- Cy Young Futures – #’d to 500
- MVP Futures – #’d to 500
Regular Cards & Signature Rookie Cards
- 100 Regular Cards
- 90 Clear Path to Greatness Signatures – four per box on average!