Today marks the release of 2011/12 Panini Dominion Hockey. In looking through all of the preview images put out from Panini, this product looks pretty incredible. Here’s the per box breakdown:
- 1 Pack Per Box, 8 Card Per Pack
- Each Box Delivers a Combination of 6 Autographs and Memorabilia Cards, with at least 1 on-card autographed rookie patch numbered to 199 or less!
Here’s just a couple of the subsets and big hits you can pull from Dominion:
- Rookie Autograph Patches from Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Gabriel Landeskog will be extremely hot. Rookie Auto Patches can be numbered to 99 or 199, as well as an oversized rookie patch autograph variation sequentially numbered to the jersey number for each player.
- For fans of the tough side of hockey – Strapping Lads returns with a single and dual version featuring game used fight straps and snaps.
- Tape to Tape autographs with signatures on actual pieces of game used hockey stick tape. Each card will be sequentially numbered to 20 or less. Check out this sick Gordie Howe!
- Mammoth Patches have oversized jersey pieces and come in three variations – Jersey, Prime, and Patch.
- Peerless Patches are sequentially numbered to 40 or less and feature all kinds of sick patches.
- All Star Complete memorabilia worn in the 2012 NHL All-Skills Competition – each card features 4 pieces of memorabilia from the jerseys – sequentially numbered to 15.
- Rookie Ensigns Duals pair some of the league’s hottest rookies together with autographed NHL shields! These are numbered to 1 and are sure to be on fire.
- All new Sweeter by the Dozen booklet cards containing 12 pieces of memorabilia – look for prime and patch variations as well!
That’s just a few of the highlights of this star studded product that is sure to light up the hockey card market. Check out the preview box break from Panini below, as well as some more sick cards. And don’t miss the behind the scenes Ryan Kesler stick card video as well! Tracy Hackler and the gang over at Panini did an amazing job showcasing this product leading up to release.
[embedplusvideo height="281" width="450" standard="http://www.youtube.com/v/5vbfuuawqcg?fs=1" vars="ytid=5vbfuuawqcg&width=450&height=281&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=0&react=1&chapters=¬es=" id="ep7357" /]
[embedplusvideo height="281" width="450" standard="http://www.youtube.com/v/WcXI6Sg140o?fs=1" vars="ytid=WcXI6Sg140o&width=450&height=281&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=0&react=1&chapters=¬es=" id="ep7116" /]