I’ve been buying a ton of vintage baseball cards lately, and I just added one to the site that I wanted to show off. It’s a 1910/11 T3 Turkey Red Walter Johnson Card that has been graded a SGC 45 (VG+ 3.5).
In 1910 and 1911 packs of Turkey Red cigarettes contained coupons that could be redeemed for these cabinet cards. This card is now available on our site for purchase. We also have a Ty Cobb from this same set for sale.
If you have vintage cards to sell, here’s how to get an offer:
There are three ways to contact me, use whatever is easiest for you.
Phone: 1-888-440-9787 x.100
Fill out our Buying Form Here: Sell to Us Form
Of course, we’re not just buying vintage cards – here’s a list of other items we are always paying cash for:
• Unopened Boxes/Cases of Trading Cards (Sports, Gaming, Non-Sport)
• Raw & Graded Vintage Single Cards
• Complete Sets
• High End Modern Single Cards – Valuable Rookies, Autographs, 1/1’s, etc.
• Vintage & CGC Graded Comic Books with a cover price of $.15 or less
• Valuable Gaming Single Cards from Magic the Gathering, Yugioh, Pokemon, & World of Warcraft
• Autographs from Athletes, Celebrities, and Prominent Figures
• Vintage Action Figures – Still in The Packaging / 1980′s and Earlier / Star Wars, G.I. Joe, and Transformers
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org By Phone: 1-888-440-9787 x.100 Online: Fill out our Buying Contact Form We are always paying cash!